I Don't Think ...


I don't think you will 
ever fully understand 
how you've touched my life 

and made me who I am. 

I don't think you could ever know 
just how truly special you are 
that even on the darkest nights 
you are my brightest star. 

I don't think you will ever fully comprehend 
how you've made my dreams come true 
or how you've opened my heart 
to love and the wonders it can do. 

You've allowed me to experience 
something very hard to find 
unconditional love that exists 
in the body, soul, and mind. 

I don't think you could ever feel 
all the love I have to give 
and I'm sure you'll never realize 
you've been my will to live. 

You are an amazing person 
and without you I don't know where id be. 
Having you in my life 
completes and fulfills every part of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment