Only You and Me


You met me outside the hotel,
Anticipation all over your face.
I couldn't wait to see you,

I longed for your embrace.
You held my hand so tightly,
As you unlocked your hotel door,
Once inside with you ..
The world didn't exist anymore.
You took me in your arms,
What a perfect place to be.
Feeling the love between us ..
As you kissed me passionately.
How I've missed your touch,
Your eyes that take me in ..
Your kisses on my neck ..
How you make my head spin.
You are a perfect lover,
You take my breath away ..
Loving you is a pleasure,
Feelings so easy to convey.

You take me to that place ..
Of pure, eternal bliss.
Every touch felt so deep ..
Savoring every kiss.
Gentle, yet so strong
Making love all through the night.
Feeling you in my soul ..
My passion you ignite.
An intense ride with you ..
A night like never before
Now lives safely in my heart,
And leaves me wanting more.
Dawn came all too soon,
And with it, a sad goodbye.
As you walked me to my car,
I fought the urge to cry.
A feeling that's so right ..
As you kissed me long and deep ..
You watched as I drove away,
Leaving a vision I'll always keep.

Our time will come again,
Because our love will always be.
We'll lock away the world,
And there will be only you and me ..



No comments:

Post a Comment