You Are My Everything!


I cannot sleep, I cannot eat 
I'm so wrapped up in you 
My mind swirls with bliss 

Cause I'm in love with you 

When I gaze at your face 
I soar over the moon 
The clouds lift me high 
And the stars sing in tune 

You are my heavenly music 
And the words to my song 
You are my heart and soul 
I will love you forever long 

I have learnt to trust again 
And as a person I have grown 
You have given my heart joy 
With the love you have shown 

I gasp your love: it is my air 
My element and my world 
I know no other ambiance 
For you are my angelic girl 

Life has never felt so good 
I feel satisfied in every way 
My path becomes clearer 
With each passing day 

Baby, I love you forever 
And all that I will ever be 
You are my moon, my sun 
My stars, my earth, my sea 

Heavens star dust encircles us 
The path whirls beneath our feet 
A magical bond has arisen 
Two hearts ~ just one beat



No comments:

Post a Comment